Administrator - Leeds City Region
An opportunity has arisen to join Ahead Partnership - a thriving, dynamic growing organisation operating across Yorkshire and the West Midlands with employer partners all over the UK.
We are recruiting for a fixed term Administrator (maternity cover). You will be based within our Leeds offices, working within the Delivery Team to provide key administration support across the organisation to support the running of events, and the smooth running of the office.
The Volunteer Coordinator will report to one of our Project Managers.
The role is subject to satisfactory references and a satisfactory DBS check. The salary is £18,000 per annum and the role is fixed term until December 2020.
Provide support and assist in the administration of school and business related activities, this will include the following;
- Supporting the organisation and delivery of projects and activities within our school and business programmes
- Creating one-page summaries and briefing packs of information to send out to activity participants
- Creating/assisting with the creation of worksheets other resources for events/activities
- Preparing resources, paperwork and equipment for events
- Order / purchase equipment or resources needed for events
- Ensure all data input is entered accurately and within timescale/SLA
- Prepare and format accurate reports as required
- Manage process for storing and sharing photographs taken at events
- Booking hotels and transport for members of the team where required.
Managing the feedback process
Preparing and collecting feedback on activities from different types of participants to include;
- Consolidation of hard copy feedback
- Data input of the results of the feedback into the database
- Populating electronic feedback systems and consolidating results
- Producing feedback summaries to send to clients after events
CRM and SharePoint Systems
- Creating event records on CRM and SharePoint systems, and help to ensure they are kept up to date.
- Adding businesses and volunteer records to CRM, and help to ensure they are kept up to date.
- Producing reports and data from CRM using the advanced searches.
General Office Support
- Answering the phone; taking messages, transferring calls and supplying information to our partners and contacts
- Booking meeting rooms for the team where required.
- Managing/ordering replacement stationery/ink where required.
- Collecting/taking out the post.
- Other administrative tasks as requested and commensurate with the post
Applications will only be accepted from candidates who are authorised to work for any UK employer. Subject to satisfactory references, a satisfactory DBS check, and a six month probation period.
The organisation is an equal opportunities employer.
Benefits include flexible working hours and 25 days annual leave per year (pro rata for part time employees) plus public/bank holidays.
Please send your CV with covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by Monday 27 January 2020 (noon).