GET IN TOUCH TO SUPPORT #AHEADINFINPRO
FIND OUT HOW TO GET INVOLVED IN THE #AHEADINFINPRO FESTIVAL IN JUNE 2020
SEE THE REPORT FROM OUR #FINPROLCR PILOT SCHEME
The financial and professional services sector creates just under one third of apprenticeship openings in the region however, compared to more affluent peers, young people on free school meals are half as likely to access these opportunities and even less likely to go on to university.
Last year we launched the FinPro Talent scheme with a month of interactive activities and this year will see the programme expand to reach more business partners and students under the new banner of #AheadInFinPro.
The #AheadInFinPro talent scheme is a calendar of exciting activities scheduled throughout the school year and gives organisations the opportunity to work together to help students get ahead in financial & professional services to create a more inclusive future for young people in our region and tackle an ever-widening skills gap in the sector.
The year culminates in a month-long festival where students take part in a variety of engaging events delivered by multiple employers, providing you with direct access to a rich and diverse talent pool.
How does it work?
This academic year you can get involved in different ways:
- Sponsor the #AheadInFinPro Festival – We have various sponsorship packages available for organisations to take part our June Festival. Aimed at providing 1000 students with meaningful interaction with organisations from across the sector in the month alone, packages include training sessions for your staff, allocated slots across different activities and a celebration event with students. Download the #AheadInFinPro Festival brochure >>
- Something different? – You can work with us to develop something bespoke such as your own branded enterprise challenge, teaching resources, a promotional film or your own work experience scheme.
#AheadInFinPro removes the effort involved in dealing directly with multiple schools and our upfront planning and thorough support means that activity with young people is invariably a great deal of fun and both successful and rewarding.
What's happening this year so far...
|October||1 Park Row FinPro Insight Day with Pinsent Masons, Barclays, Gilbanks, Trinity Leeds & JM Glendinning|
|November||Natwest Student Voice Forums
Natwest Primary World of Work Days
BNY Mellon Post-16 Careers Panel
|December||PwC Post-16 Workshops
BNY Mellon Post-16 Careers Panel
|January||#AheadInFinPro Ambassador Lunch
Capsticks Social Action Final
|February||Leeds Building Society Financial Workshop Series|
|May||#AheadInFinPro Training Sessions|
|July||#AheadInFinPro Report Published and #AheadInFinPro Celebration|
Working with us
By working with us you are choosing a team that understands your sector and has all the expertise necessary to design and deliver successful activities.
- work with leading employers to create exciting engagement programmes with young people;
- understands the aims and objectives of all parties and has experience of working with the whole range of stakeholders in the financial and professional services sector;
- knows how to engage with education and what sort of activities will be deliverable;
- has experience of delivering these activities with young people from primary age through to undergraduate level;
- is there to deliver these activities, leaving your team to concentrate on areas where they can really add value.
Please contact on email@example.com or 0300 124 0496 to get involved.