"We are committed to addressing gender inequality in the industry by inspiring the next generation of young women to be part of this exciting sector. We are also keen to support the communities in which we are located. Ahead Partnership carefully listened to our objectives and developed and executed the answer."
- Karen McLoughlin, Vice President, Sumo Group plc
Designing and delivering exciting programmes with positive impact
Trusted by some of the UK's leading employers, we offer a flexible service that links your organisation with communities in your operating or target areas. We work with you to plan and deliver exciting activities which offer participants an insight into your industry and enhance their employability skills. Your programme will be designed to prioritise your particular needs and objectives.
Many of our employer partners are keen to ensure that they have an effective ESG strategy and the programmes that we create enable them to turn this strategy into deliverable projects that have a positive, sustainable and measurable impact on society.
Activities are carefully planned in collaboration with you and community partners to ensure they provide meaningful, hands-on activities and experiences, not only for your local community but for your business volunteers too.
We have experience of delivering programmes that:
- Tackle the skills deficit by providing experience of work and developing employability skills;
- Improve social mobility, diversity and inclusion by bringing opportunities to different audiences;
- Strengthen your recruitment brand with your future workforce;
- Provide skills development opportunities for your staff;
- Provide an effective way to fulfil regulatory, planning or other statutory obligations as well as strengthen your relationships with clients and your supply chain.
A key part of your ESG strategy
Our work sits at the heart of the Social agenda (diversity & inclusion; employee engagement; making a positive impact within your local communities) but in our eyes each of the three elements of ESG are intertwined. For example, Social overlaps with Governance around diversity and with Environment in relation to broader sustainability concerns. We use this understanding to create bespoke, cross cutting activity that is genuinely exciting.
As part of our approach we can:
- Evaluate your ESG strategy to help you understand how you could deliver it;
- Convert the relevant aspects of your ESG strategy into activities that meet your objectives;
- Help you implement your ESG strategy in a practical way that suits your business needs;
- Design ESG projects around your objectives with flexibility and scalability to ensure success;
- Engage your employees with ESG and help realise internal transformation;
- Provide bespoke impact measurement to enable you to report on ESG in the way you need to.