HOW IT WORKS FOR EMPLOYERS
We start by finding out what your aims are and design a programme that meets your goals.
You'll have a Project Manager to support you through your programme. We manage student recruitment, coordinate delivery, create bespoke briefing notes and resources with your volunteers
We collate feedback from all of the schools, students and volunteers that take part in your programme and provide impact reports detailing volunteer hours and outcomes.
Services for employers
WHY GET INVOLVED?
Trusted by some of the UK's leading employers, we offer a bespoke service that links your organisation with schools/colleges in your operating or target areas. Together with you we plan and deliver activities for students which offer them an insight into your industry and enhance their employability skills.
Activities are carefully planned in partnership with education partners to ensure they provide meaningful, hands-on activities and experiences, not only for young people but for business volunteers too.
Your programme can:
- Strengthen your recruitment brand with millennials and the future workforce
- Tackle the skills deficit by providing experience of work and developing employability skills
- Improve social mobility, diversity and inclusion by bringing opportunities to different audiences
- Provide skills development opportunities for your staff
- Provide an effective way to fulfil regulatory, planning and other statutory obligations as well as strengthen your relationship with clients and supply chain.
Headquartered in Yorkshire, our programmes have a national reach and deliver in cities and regions across the UK, supporting employers across a national footprint.
WHY CHOOSE US?
In 2017, an independent evaluation confirmed that we offer a highly effective and scalable service that ensures tangible and lasting impact and exceptional value for money. Find out more about how we know our programmes work by clicking here.