Find out about the work we're doing in your sector and how you can get involved:
Services for employers
WHY GET INVOLVED?
Trusted by some of the UK's leading employers, we offer a bespoke service that links your organisation with communities in your operating or target areas. Together with you we plan and deliver activities for people in your locality which offer them an insight into your industry and enhance their employability skills.
Activities are carefully planned in partnership with community, education or other partners to ensure they provide meaningful, hands-on activities and experiences, not only for your local community but for your business volunteers too.
Your programme can:
- Strengthen your recruitment brand with millennials and the future workforce
- Tackle the skills deficit by providing experience of work and developing employability skills
- Improve social mobility, diversity and inclusion by bringing opportunities to different audiences
- Provide skills development opportunities for your staff
- Provide an effective way to fulfil regulatory, planning and other statutory obligations as well as strengthen your relationship with clients and supply chain.
Headquartered in Yorkshire, our programmes have a national reach and deliver in cities and regions across the UK, supporting employers across a national footprint.
WHY CHOOSE US?
In 2017, an independent evaluation confirmed that we offer a highly effective and scalable service that ensures tangible and lasting impact and exceptional value for money. Find out more about how we know our programmes work by clicking here.